Office of Business Operations

Payroll | Faculty, Graduate Assistants and Staff (International)

Documents to be collected or completed:

  • Foreign National Information Online Questionnaire  (instructions on how to log into the website and complete will be sent via an email) 
  • Passport/visa
  • I-20 or DS-2019
  • I-94 (with travel history)
  • Graduate assistants should bring their assistantship acceptance letter

An employee who possesses a valid (unexpired) Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) is authorized to work in the US.  The above documents to be collected or completed does not pertain to green cards holders.  A copy of the green card however will need to be provided to the Office of Business Operations – Payroll as documentation.

Tax form to be issued at year-end:

  • W-2 and/or 1042-S