Office of Business Operations

Cashiering | Cashier Funds

To establish a departmental change or reimbursement fund a written request must be forwarded to the Office of Business Operations. The request should include the purpose of the fund, dollar value of the fund, how the funds will be used, and where/how the funds will be secured. Please see appropriate guidelines for either the Departmental Change Funds or Departmental Reimbursement Funds.