Viewing & Updating W-4 Information
Faculty and staff can view and print their payslips from e-Business Applications.
1) Open a browser and go to the UNI home page: www.uni.edu.
2) Select MyUNIverse on the UNI home page by clicking on Menu drop down & then MyUNIverse.
3) Login to MyUNIverse
4) Login to UNI e-Business Suite located on the Work @ UNI tab in the e-Business Resources section.
5) Enter your e-Business username and password.
6) To access your direct deposit information, you may have to enroll in Duo Authentication.
To enroll in Duo, please follow the prompts, or visit: https://guide.duo.com/enrollment for step-by-step instructions.
7) Select UNI Employee Self Service (faculty/staff) or UNI Student Employee Self Service (students).
8) Click on W-4 Form Employee Withholding Allowances
9) Select Federal or State under Tax Form Type, whichever you are viewing/updating. The screen will show your current W-4 form election based on the Tax Form Type selected.
10) Click Update to change your election. Make sure and have the correct Tax Form Type (Federal or State) selected before clicking Update.
11) Make your changes, Click the I Agree box under Agreement, and click Continue.
12) If updating your Federal taxes a copy of your updated W-4 will appear for review. If updating your State taxes your current and proposed columns will appear for review. Review and click Submit.
13) Click on Return to Overview.
14) You can now update whichever W-4 you didn’t just update or Log Out
If you have any questions about viewing & updating W-4 information, please contact Business Operations at 319-273-2162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org